Middlesex University https://www.creativegraduates.mdx.ac.uk Copyright and Intellectual Property consent form
By using this website I confirm that:
- I am the creator of all original creative content (‘the Work’) and own the copyright in all the content that I am uploading to this website (third party content excluded).
- I retain all rights in the Work in its present version and in any future versions (third party content excluded).
- I have obtained documented permission to upload third party content to this site where required (contact the University Copyright officer email@example.com for advice).
- I am free to publish the Work in its present version, or future versions, elsewhere and in any format.
And, by using this website I agree that:
- Middlesex University may reproduce, without fee, the Works for educational and promotional use on https://www.creativegraduates.mdx.ac.uk.
- Visitors to the site may freely copy and download my Works for personal study, educational, research, criticism, review, quotation, purposes and other non-commercial purposes.
- The right granted to Middlesex University is non-exclusive, and royalty-free.
- This consent form will be retained whilst the Works are being stored and available on the site.
- I may request that my consent and my works be withdrawn from storage or future use at any time, although not from publications or material already downloaded or produced and in circulation.
- I have exercised reasonable care to ensure that the Work is original and does not, to the best of my knowledge, infringe any third party copyright or other Intellectual Property right, or contain any confidential material (If in doubt, contact the University Copyright Officer firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Middlesex University does not hold any obligation to take or defend legal action on my behalf, or on behalf of any other rights holders, in the event of breach of copyright or any other Intellectual Property rights, or any other right, in the material deposited.